- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: WTH
- Model Number: 205-B
- color: White
- use: detox plastic foot bath
- OEM/ODM order: welcome
- Far infrared belts: 2pcs
- Experience in manufacturing: 8 years
- Stainless steel array: black
- Factory tour: welcome
- Place Of Origin: guangzhou
- Type: detox plastic foot bath
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1pc: 44*17*42cm
1ctn (4pcs/ctn): 64*49*42cm
CBM weight:27 kgs (4pcs)
|Delivery Detail:||3-7 days|
SpecificationsDual system new detox plastic foot bath with FIR
1.Improve Sleep with detox foot spa
3. with CE
Dual system new style detox plastic foot bath WTH-205-B
detoxifies the body more effectively to maintain total health.
FACTORY PRICE for wholesale, OEM ACCEPTED.
New design dual system and dual display detox plastic foot bath
detox plastic foot bath therapy function, with the bamboo infrared belt to help keep fit and loose weight.
detox plastic foot bath Feature:
- Dual working system that can be used by two person at the same time.(5modes)
- With the detox function ,can help to make the body purified and healthy.(5modes)
- Contains tow bamboo charcoal far infrared waistbands to maintain people's shape.
- Positive and negative ion wave demonstration.
- Show the process on the dual LCD screen.
- Control panel was made of Plexiglass
- OEM orders are welcomed
- Effective and easy detoxification
- Newly added T.E.N.S Massage function to relieve pain on muscle.
Whole set detox plastic foot bath includes :
- Main machine x1
- Wrist belts x 2
- Detox Arrays (black or white) x 2
- FIR belts x 2;
- T.E.N.S Massage patches x 2 pairs (Newly developed function)
- Power supply (suitable for all countries) x1
- User manual x1
Far infrared Heat Belt
Benefits of the Far infrared belt(FIR)
FIR Energy is “Radiant” Heat. Low voltage is used to heat the activated carbon textile fibers which then release far infrared rays that are absorbed by human cells, causing a physical phenomenon called “RESONANCE”, Thus the cellular activities are instantly invigorated, resulting in much improved blood circulation and an overall improved metabolism. The human body can absorb FIR because of its deep penetrating ability. When FIR penetrates through the skin to the subcutaneous tissues, it transforms from light energy in to heat energy. The thermal effect within the deep layers of tissues cause blood vessels in capillaries to dilate, promoting better blood circulation. Although the wavelengths of FIR are too long for the eyes to perceive, we can experience its energy as gentle, radiant heat, which can penetrate up to 1.5 inches beneath the skin. Therefore, Far Infrared Therapy (FIR therapy) is a combination of light therapy plus heat therapy, which works to enhance health through the following principles.:
- Increase the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the blood cell’s and soft tissue areas
- Enhance white blood cell function, thereby increasing immune response and the elimination of foreign pathogens and cellular waste products.
- Remove accumulated toxins by improving lymph circulation which is often at the core of many health problems. The build up of toxins within a healthy body can often block normal blood circulation and impair the cellular energy. When FIR waves are applied, the water molecules that encapsulate the toxins are heated, and start to vibrate. This vibration reduces the ion bond of the atoms that hold the molecules of water together. As the breakdown of water molecules occurs, encapsulated gases and other toxic material are released and the body is rejuvenated
- Promote regeneration and faster healing, Increase metabolism between blood and tissues.
- Far infrared Therapy can be used any time of day or night, and for however long the user requires
The back and abdominal cavities are areas where health forms a “connecting likn” Many of the body’s most important organs concentrate in this area. Protecting the back and waist is a primary consideration. Far infrared Therapy has also been shown to aid the process of weight loss. The FIR therapy belt can help you lose weight by targeting particular areas such as waistline ,abs ,and thighs. The therapy belt can also help reduce abdominal stretch marks, and stomach wrinkles
Infrared energy is not only safe, but highly beneficial for our bodies. Many massage therapists use infrared heat to help loosen the muscles and relax the body prior to a massage, therefore providing a more thorough and effective treatment. Far infrared lamps are commonly used for medical treatment by doctors. Chiropractors Acupuncturists, physical therapists. They are used to treat arthritis ,joint pains, stiff muscles, injuries to tendons and ligaments, backache, menstruation out of balance and generally promote faster self body healing.
Instructions for Use
1.The FIR therapy belt can be used together or independent of other programs
2.Connect the belt power lead to the machine.
3.Put the belt securely around the waist (or other area)
4.Push the On/Off button to turn on the FIR therapy belt
5.Push Mode and select L(low) M(medium) or H(high) to start far infrared treatment.
Far infrared Heat
Health Benefits of FIR
Why Use FIR
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator
What is TENS?
TENS is short for transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator. The TENS generates
Electrical impulses that are sent through electrodes placed over nerve centers. The various pulses employed by TENS can block pain signals normally sent to the brain through nerve fibers, thereby interrupting the brain’s awareness of pain. The TENS may activate the release of endorphins( our bodies’ natural healers.). These are chemicals in the control system used by the body to suppress pain naturally. It is no longer necessary for many people to endure chronic or constant pain. The use of TENS usually improves pain management significantly. TENS is safe ,non-invasive .drug free, non-addictive and has no known side effects. The TENS can reduce the need for pain narcotics and drugs
How does TENS work?
TENS works by two different methods. High frequency TENS, is based on the theory that continuous mild electrical activity blocks the pain signal traveling to be the brain. If the pain signal does not get through to the brain, the pain is not “felt”. The second way TENS work is by stimulating the body’s own natural pain-control mechanism low frequency of short bursts of electrical activity causes the body to release its own pain relieving substances, called endorphins. TENS is designed to help relieve certain types of chronic and acute pain, It is not a muscle stimulator, increasing motion restricted from disuse or atrophy and for increasing local blood circulation.
There are a multitude of conditions in which TENS have been used for pain relief
The following are some conditions that have responded positively to the use of TENS
Peripheral nerve injuries
Phantom limb pan
Low back pain
Post operative pain
Fibrosis/ Myofascial pain syndromes
Spinal cord disorders
Acute sprains/ strains ,Sports injuries
Pain in the terminally ill
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
TENS should NOT be used
By someone with a pacemaker
On or near the eyes
By some with a heart condition
In the mouth
By someone with epilepsy
Transcerebrally (on each temple)
With the electrodes on infected(inflamed)skin
On areas of numb skin/decreased senstion
By women who are pregnant
On broken skin areas or wounds
Around the head
On the front of the neck(due to the risk of acute hypotension through a vasovagal reflex)
With the electrodes placed on the neck near carotid
Instruction for Use
- Connect the TENS leas to the machine( See TENS Control)
- Attach both TENS pads to TENS wire (White or Grey)
- Apply get evenly to the pads, if you are not using the sticky pads
- Place the TENS pads on or around the area for treatment
- Use the straps provided to hold the pads in place. (Optional lengths are available)
- Press the ON/OFF button to begin
- Using the arrows, increase TENS intensity slowly to ensure a comfortable state
CAUTION: TENS intensity that is too high can cause over-stimulation thereby increasing pain. There should be no muscle contraction
Always notify your doctor if you are using an alternative therapy or if you are thinking about combining an alternative therapy with your conventional medical treatment. It may not be safe to forgo your conventional medical treatment and rely on an alternative therapy.
Please contact Emily Lin for more information, thank you!
Trade manager id: ionictox
Skype id: emilylin1981